- Answer incoming phone calls. Provide courteous, professional assistance or redirect to proper associate.
- Order entry into Sage 50 Accounting: Verbal, electronic, paper
- Verifies & Confirms customer orders and delivery expectations.
- Confirms accuracy of orders shipped and performs the invoicing of completed orders.
- Quote product prices and freight costs, according to uniform pricing strategy and current market pricing.
- Tracks order exceptions and maintains as needed.
- Customer Service with new and current customers
Teamwork: Collaborates Expertly with Team Members:
- Seeks professional, friendly communication and cooperation within our organization
- Coordinates all routine aspects of customer orders, requests, and inquiries
- Identifies and uses internal resources as needed to complete tasks
- Supports team goals
- Is receptive/flexible/adaptable to change
- Understands, generally, about competitors and their services
- Active listening is our number one requirement
- Customer service and customer solutions experience.
- Self-initiating person
- Effective decision making
- Displays effective interpersonal & communication skills (internal/external)
- Delivers timely and accurate information to customers & internal business partners both verbally and in writing.
- Achieves mutual understanding by summarizing & reviewing agreements
- Demonstrates understanding of our client’s products and services
- Recognizes and responds to new/additional opportunities at existing customers
- Microsoft Office Suite Experience – 5+ years preferred
- Customer Service and Sales training preferred