Thank you for shopping at Advancing Alternatives. So that we can better serve you, please observe the following instructions. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Our products can be returned within 30 days of the original purchase of the product. A new product may be exchanged for another product or returned for a refund.
To be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The product was purchased in the last 30 days
- The product is in its original packaging
- The product isn’t used or damaged
- You obtained a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) from us
- NOTE: Greenhouse Poly and Light Deprivation Fabrics are custom and not eligible for a refund
Products that do not meet these criteria or are returned after 30 days will still be considered for return. However, we charge a minimum of 20% restocking fee for any merchandise returned to us for any reason other than the product was damaged, defective or shipped incorrectly. Restocking charge is based on the original price of the item and may be increased if merchandise is returned in a less than “New” condition. Restocking charges do not apply if the item was incorrect or not in working condition due to our error or negligence.
To obtain a Return Goods Authorization (RGA), contact us:
- By phone number: 877-546-2257
- By email: [email protected]
Send the product with its original packing and the RGA number, along with a note indicating whether you want to exchange the product (and if so, what other product you want to order) or a refund, to:
ATTN: Returns & Repair
501 Richardson Dr
Lancaster, PA 17603
Ship to phone: 877-546-2257
Shipping charges incurred in connection with the return of a product are non-refundable.
You are responsible for paying the costs of shipping and for the risk of loss of or damage to the product during shipping, both to and from Advancing Alternatives.
If you received a damaged product, please notify us immediately for assistance.
Sale items can be refunded.
When packing product for return
- When possible, pack return item(s) in the same box that item was originally sent in.
- Pack completed Product Return Form inside the carton with the returned product.
- Seal box and place Return Shipment Label over previous Shipping Label if necessary.
- If you were issued a call tag for merchandise pick-up, place provided shipping label on outside of carton and call UPS at 800-742-5877 to schedule pick up.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
By phone number: 877-546-2257
By email: [email protected]