These Agritape Heat Mat Thermostat Controllers keep your soil temperature regulated to a specific thermostatically controlled setting. Includes control unit and soil sensor. The Agritape system warms soil temperature up to 20 degrees Fahrenheit above room temperature (or higher with a humidity dome). The Agritape system generates an evenly distributed, uniform heat across the heat mat surface. A great solution for reliable germination results.
Easy System Setup
- Roll out heat mat and plug into the control unit.
- Cover heat mat with ground screen.
- Connect ground wire from the control unit to the screen.
- Plug in the control unit.
- Place sensor in soil.
- Set controller to desired soil temperature.
Use with Agritape Heat Mat & Grounding Screens.
Choose from the following Controller Options
- Digital Control, 1 outlet, digital thermostat. Max: 50 square feet of heat mats. Rated 8.5 amps.
- AT-JR Control, 2 outlets, dial thermostat. Max: 80 square feet of heat mats. Rated 13 amps.
- AT-1 Control, 4 outlets, dial thermostat. Max: 120 square feet of heat mats. Rated 20 amps.
Note: Does not work with GFCI outlets.
Heat Mat & Grounding Screens not included.