Build and maintain business relationships with clients by providing prompt and accurate service to promote customer loyalty. You will be the first point of customer contact for general inquiries like pricing, products, scheduling etc. Ensuring delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquiries.
- Answer incoming phone calls. Provide courteous, professional assistance or redirect to proper associate.
- Order entry into Sage 50 Accounting: Verbal, electronic, paper
- Verifies & Confirms customer orders and delivery expectations.
- Confirms accuracy of orders shipped and performs the invoicing of completed orders.
- Quote product prices and freight costs, according to uniform pricing strategy and current market pricing.
- Tracks order exceptions and maintains as needed.
- Customer Service with new and current customers
Teamwork: Collaborates Expertly with Team Members:
- Seeks professional, friendly communication and cooperation within our organization
- Coordinates all routine aspects of customer orders, requests, and inquiries
- Identifies and uses internal resources as needed to complete tasks
- Supports team goals
- Is receptive/flexible/adaptable to change
- Understands, generally, about competitors and their services
- Active listening is our number one requirement
- Customer service and customer solutions experience.
- Self-initiating person
- Effective decision making
- Displays effective interpersonal & communication skills (internal/external)
- Delivers timely and accurate information to customers & internal business partners both verbally and in writing.
- Achieves mutual understanding by summarizing & reviewing agreements
- Demonstrates understanding of our client’s products and services
- Recognizes and responds to new/additional opportunities at existing customers
- Microsoft Office Suite Experience – 5+ years preferred
- Customer Service and Sales training preferred